Never Summer, Toyota and Loveland Ski Area are teaming up to host the 2nd annual Neverland Banked Slalom! Join us on May the 4th be with you for this classic snowboard race taking place off Lift 6. All ages and abilities are welcome, choose your class, pay your registration fee and prepare to slay the course!
- Saturday, May 4, 2019
- Check-in: Friday – 9:00am – noon Saturday – 7:30 – 9:30am
- Mandatory course inspection: Friday – 10am – noon Saturday – 8:30-9:30am
- Riders Meeting – 9:45am @ top of course
- Racing begins with Groms at 10:00am
- All other categories TBA
- First run must be completed by 12:00pm
- Second run must be completed by 3:30pm
- Loveland Ski Area
- Check in – On the Lower Patio at the Base of Loveland Basin
- Race course – on West side of Lift 6 (Between Royal Flush and Deuces Wild)
- Awards – On the Lower Patio at the Base of Loveland Basin
- Register with the link below
- Registration is $25/person
- A valid lift ticket or season pass is required
- Discounted lift tickets ($35) will be available for registered contestants at check-in
- To register select your class, pay the fee and receive confirmation
- Valid ID is required at check-in
- Check-in will be Friday or morning of to receive your bib. See times above.
- All participants must check-in. Those who do not check-in will lose their racing spot
- All participants must sign a waiver (under 18 will need a guardian to sign)
- CLICK HERE TO E-SIGN WAIVER
- Failure to check in the given time frame and inspect the course will result in disqualification
- Snowboarders only (sorry skiers!)
- No refunds. If you sign up, show up.
- Each racer gets 2 runs
- Best time is counted
- A missed gate or crash (loss of downhill momentum) will count as a DNF (Did Not Finish) and riders must exit the course.
- Must cross the finish line on your board
- No replacement bibs
- Poaching the racecourse will result in disqualification
- Rude and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated
- Drinking and drugs are prohibited
- Intoxicated individuals will forfeit their lift ticket or season pass and be disqualified from the race
- Race Officials decisions are final.
Choose Your Class
- Cash prizes will be awarded to Open Classes only. Other Classes will receive product prizes
- If you want to compete for the cash prize please select the Open Class
- If not racing in the Open Class, select your appropriate age and gender class
- Your racing class is selected during registration
- Loveland Ski Area reserves the right to combine or change categories if there are not enough registered to participate
Groms – Boys and Girls, 12 years old or younger
Amateur – Men and Women, 13-17 years old
Open Men – Cash Prize, all ages – $1000 for 1st, $500 for 2nd, $250 for 3rd.
Open Women – Cash Prize, all ages – $1000 for 1st, $500 for 2nd, $250 for 3rd.
Masters – Men and Women, 40+ years old
Registration is sold out. Thank you!
At this step you will be asked to select your class and pay the $25 registration fee. Upon completing this step you will receive a confirmation of your registration into the Neverland Banked Slalom. There are a limited number of spots and we expect the event to fill up. If there is an error with your class selection or any other issues, please contact us at (303) 571-5580 x141. Don’t forget to sign your waiver!
2018 Neverland Results