32nd Annual Mountaintop Matrimony Registration OPENS
December 30, 2022
The 32nd Annual Marry Me & Ski for Free Valentine’s Day Mountaintop Matrimony ceremony and reception is a Loveland tradition where new couples are joined in matrimony and married couples renew their vows in a mass wedding at 12:00pm sharp in Forest Meadow. The Mountaintop Matrimony is one of Loveland's most popular events of the year and we look forward to your participation!
Registration will open at 12:00pm MST on Friday, December 30, 2022. Registering before the event is the only way to guarantee that each couple will receive the goodie bag, reception treats and be eligible to purchase the Marry Me Ski for Free 2-for-1 lift ticket special, a total of $119 and discounted lunch vouchers for the day of the event. Check-in the morning of the event is still required for preregistered couples. Wedding cupcakes, cider and beer coupons will be provided complimentary for preregistered couples.
Notes to consider before registering:
- Participants and guest must be able to ride the lift up to the top and then ski or snowboard down the hill in order to attend the ceremony. There will be no transportation up or down the mountain for non-skiers/snowboarders.
- Couples getting married are required to obtain a valid Colorado Marriage License and need to bring marriage licenses to morning check-in on the day of the event to be signed. Click Here for Clear Creek County marriage license information.
- Forest Meadow is located just under 12,000 feet and that dressing warmly is important even on a sunny day. The wedding will not be rescheduled because of snow or cold weather, so be prepared!
- For wedding guest information, please visit our 32nd Annual Mountaintop Matrimony event page.
- There will be no refunds or cancellations, so please be sure you will be participating before registering for the event.
- For the most up-to-date information regarding this year's event, we recommend signing up for our weekly newsletter.
To register for this event, please visit our Mountaintop Matrimony Event Page.