Welcome to the Loveland Family
Now hiring for Winter 2020-21!
Winter is here and we are OPEN! We still have a few positions open, so take a look and consider joining the Loveland Family this season.
Are you looking for a unique, timeless experience in the snowsports industry?
Look no further – the Loveland experience is like no other. We have stayed true to the sport, our guests and our employees. Our experience is simple and straight forward. Our goal is for everyone to feel at home and to become a member of the Loveland family. Come join our family and be a part of something special!
“WE ARE FAMILY”
For over 80 years, Loveland has offered families a fun, friendly and hassle-free winter escape. We want everyone who comes to Loveland to feel like a guest of our owners. Our employees are an important part of our family. At Loveland, you are not just an employee or a customer, you are part of the family from the moment you pull into the parking lot.
As one of the few remaining family owned ski areas, Loveland provides an authentic, uncluttered and unpretentious experience to both guests and employees. Our owners have been our owners for over 60 years; they are involved and know many employees by name.
Our employees say that one of their favorite things about Loveland is the family feel and the life-long friends they have made here. We know it sounds cliché . . . but we really are a family here at Loveland! A family who is loyal, enthusiastic and passionate about Loveland, each other, our work and our play.
If you are a fun-loving, active, snowsports enthusiast who is dependable, flexible, works well with other team members, has a sense of humor, and who wants to be a part of the Loveland Family – then what are you waiting for . . . APPLY HERE!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? . . . Look at what you get!
- Free Loveland Employee Season Pass
- One of the longest winter seasons around (mid-October through early-May)
- Competitive wages with in-season pay increases based on hours worked (for line level positions)
- Complimentary/Discounted lift tickets for friends/family OR season passes for your immediate family members
- FREE employee shuttle from the Mammoth Park-n-Ride parking lot in Golden to Loveland, with stops all along the I-70 corridor
- Free or discounted skiing & riding at over 30 other ski areas (restrictions may apply)
- Employee and dependent discounts throughout the ski area (food & beverage, retail, rentals, ski/ride lessons, and more)
- Department specific perks (ie, food & beverage shift meal)
- Employee Assistance Program – free confidential counseling and life help services for employees and anyone in their household
- Flexible work schedules
- Ski/ride breaks, when possible
- Discounts with local businesses
- And, you will become part of our family!
WHAT ABOUT COVID-19?
We will do everything we can to keep our employees and our guests healthy so we can keep the ski area operating, and we ask all of our employees and guests to do the same.
How will Loveland keep you healthy?
- During these unprecedented times, Loveland Ski Area places the highest value on the health and safety of our employees and our guests. Below are some of the measures we will have in place to keep you safe:
- Pre-arrival onboarding for employees to make onboarding as contactless as possible.
- On-line training whenever possible and appropriate.
- Daily required pre-shift symptom screenings for all employees.
- Employees are to stay home if sick.
- Face coverings required for all employees. Loveland logo’d face coverings provided to employees.
- The creation of the Loveland Employee COVID-19 Response Team as a resource for employees who feel sick or are exposed to COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 Employee Helpline.
- Cleaning and sanitation efforts will be rigorous and more frequent.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, and face coverings will be required in all indoor areas, throughout base areas, in lift mazes, on chairlifts, and on shuttle buses.
- Occupancy limits in all indoor spaces and on shuttle buses.
- Physical barriers, such as plexiglass shields, to reduce direct contact between employees and guests.
- Online transactions with guests whenever possible.
- And many more specific actions within each department.
Please visit our website to learn more about what we expect from our guests and our efforts to stay safe and healthy during COVID-19 by clicking here.
READY TO JOIN?
Whether you want to work indoors or outdoors, full-time or part-time – if you enjoy interacting with guests and ensuring an exceptional experience for all, we have something for you.
Check out our current openings – APPLY HERE!
WHERE TO LIVE?
We do not provide employee housing so you will need to secure your own housing. And, we are happy to provide you with assistance as we can.
Most of our employees live in one of the small mountain towns along the I-70 corridor between Loveland and Denver, including Idaho Springs, Dumont/Downieville/Lawson, Empire, Georgetown and Silver Plume. Others live in the western suburbs of Denver including Golden, Lakewood, and Littleton – where housing options may be more plentiful. Our free employee shuttle between Golden and the ski area makes it easy to get to and from work from most of these locations.
For those with your own transportation, you may also consider living in Summit County which is only 12 miles to the west from Loveland Ski Area.
To help in your search for housing, contact any of the local hotels/motels and check out:
LIFE BEYOND WORK?
Loveland is located on the major interstate (I-70) heading west into the mountains from Denver, CO. Loveland is not located in a town so many employees will take advantage of the free employee shuttle, carpool, or you will need to provide your own transportation.
Being so close to Denver provides for an employee experience with the best of both worlds – mountain and city. A short drive from the ski area, you can experience all that Denver has to offer including shopping, concerts, museums, theatre, major sporting events, clubs, and so much more. And while at work, you can enjoy the serenity and beauty of the mountains, the fun and excitement of a ski area in operation, and being a member of a close knit work family.
Loveland is also only 12 miles from Summit County, CO where you can enjoy more skiing/riding, sledding, tubing, and other winter special events such as Ice Castles and International Snow Sculpting.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
There is not time like the present, so check out our current openings to see what positions interest you, and then apply – it is that simple!
Come join our family this winter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Loveland Ski Area Human Resources
(303) 571-5580 x 140
Loveland Ski Area is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.