April 28, 2020 – May 31, 2020
The Loveland Ski Patrol is looking for Volunteers to join for the 2020-2021 season! There will be no tryouts due to COVID-19. The Loveland Ski Patrol will be doing interviews online and over the phone. See below for more details and instructions.
We are looking for expert skiers and riders who are interested in joining our patrol, and who can make the commitment to complete next season's training. As the first step, training includes completing the 2020 Outdoor Emergency Care (OEC) course beginning in August 2020, as well as a willingness to pass a future ski tryout and participate in the 2021 Outdoor Emergency Transport (OET) course.
• The 2020 Outdoor Emergency Care training class runs from late August through December. The course is hosted at St. Anthony Central Hospital in Lakewood, CO, as well as at Loveland Basin Ski Area.
• OEC certification is a primary requirement for any volunteer through the National Ski Patrol (NSP), of which the Loveland Ski Patrol is a member.
• Admission to the class will be based upon an interview with one of the Loveland instructors.
• Candidates will be expected to assure the instructors of an ability to ski at an expert, or near-expert, level, and a willingness and desire to commit to a rewarding career as a volunteer ski patroller.
• Pre-registration is required, so please visit lovelandskipatrol.com and follow the links to complete an interest form and submit any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing more about what it means to be an integral part of a wonderful organization!
← Return to calendar